Saturday 17 December 2011

You've come a long way baby

I seriously can not thank everyone enough last night, and I mean everyone who came down or was involved since this was one epic show to pull off and I personally believe this was a combination of everyone's efforts, every put in so much whether they were DJing, serving sushi, dancing the night away, taking photos, hanging out with friends and hyping up the show, serious thank you.

You may have noticed that I hyped up the show claiming to be the biggest one yet and I hope it did turn out that way, since I had a pretty huge vision for this one and I think it ended up working out, behind the scenes there was a lot of nerves in regards to so many things needing to fall into place and it did and honestly there were some lots of amazing surprises from people I wasn't expecting which made the night fall into plan well.

When I meant the biggest show yet it proved to be a big challenge, thankfully Susannah was there since managing 30 staff was a huge new test for me but we also had an amazing team too.  It's scary from a personal view to see how far we've come, take a look at a few of the pics and a bit of a brief description at the first Neko Nation in comparison.

The first Neko Nation only had 4 DJ's, I ended up DJing half the night, not due to talent, simply because I could not find anyone to play J-Rock or any sort of Japanese electronic music at all!  The attendance was only round 100 and at best we only saw 10 people dancing at one time.  We only had two catgirls, Kae-chan and a friend fly over Saccharine, the rest between the two of us was history.

To say we've grown is an understatement and I can only see more happening next year especially with some massive new plans.  Although for now, it's time for a well rested break after trying to pull this show off with an insane work schedule outside of Neko Nation.  Then it's time for Christmas and some wonderful and awesome new projects.  ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment