Wednesday 27 July 2011

We don't need no education

Transferring universities has been a nightmare and a half.  My application still hasn't been processed and university is already in it's first week!

Once again, looking like I'm going to be voiding over a year off my life again.  I'm likely to end up cancelling this year of uni at this rate.  It's still the 4th day and I'm still unable to enrol in my course but in the end it might appear as a blessing in disguise.

The move from Perth to Adelaide has been tricky in regards to getting lots of little things sorted out, as a matter a fact today we're still going to finally move things around so I can actually fit my stuff somewhere in this unit.  Most things have been slow but have finally been happening such as switching work and bringing all my stuff over but it's happening, uni on the other hand has not been.

While it does put my career at risk, the reality is that Neko Nation alone is putting my career at risk due to the amount of time it takes up and my plans for it, it's not really possible for me to hold a full time job while putting on Neko Nation and also helping out with Tokyo Hardcore as well.  I struggled a fair bit last year while I was with Susannah in Adelaide and while I thought it was bad, it's only going to get worse this year hitting the con circuit and the Neko Nation tour as well, it's going to be insanely intense.
It's something I'm going to have to seriously consider but as time is ticking, it's likely I will need to drop uni for the time being, pick up an extra job to get some extra cash in (me, with multiple jobs, gasp!) and possibly not end up being an accountant as a career after all.

It should hopefully all work out, if not, tentacles!

No comments:

Post a Comment