Sunday 10 July 2011

Adelaide Arrival Part 2

Nyaaaa, finally back in Adelaide, this time we took the long way, via the road, 2700kms across the Nullabor.  It was one hell of an experience, left sick on 2-3 hours of sleep but pushed through pretty hard to hit the border by the end of the night  The first part was a bit exciting but once a few hundred km's got down it was pretty dull until the wake up in Kalgoorlie with a nice breakfast.  It got a bit dull and slow once we hit the Nullabor which was just a long stretch of nothing and fuel station with high fuel prices.  After struggling to find a motel, found one at Border Town just when I was getting sleepy.

Next day was far more interesting, hit well over halfway and finally started to see terrain that varied including sea which really made things quite nice.  The views got interesting and me and Susannah had a huge talk along the way about everything, I finally got to truly understand and learn all the little things I've always needed to and wanted to learn about her but never really got the time to ask and this was the perfect chance to find out since there was nothing much else to do.

Finally back at home with my stuff, so I'll be moving all my stuff from the car into the house today and starting my new job.  AV-Con stall and Neko Nation tour is virtually good to go now.  Very excited about getting business going and finally getting some money in and finally spending a few quieter weeks with my catgirl, while also having fun on her birthday coming up soon

Kind of disappointed that I didn't really get photos from the trip though.  o.0

No comments:

Post a Comment