Thursday 7 July 2011

A Moving Experience

Don't mind the bad pun, if tomorrow goes well, then I will have officially moved all my stuff from Perth to Adelaide.  It's been a tiring day, still not feeling 100% and moving boxes is something I'm struggling a bit with in terms of my cold getting worse.

Here for probably only 24 hours, didn't make a big deal about being back in Perth since I'm only here to move my things and have an important Tokyo Hardcore meeting with someone in Perth.  I start work on Monday so this move needs to be done quickly as possible.

The move was probably a lot harder than I thought not just physically but also emotionally, although it's not too bad considering the speed I have to do it in though.  While a road trip will be nice, it's a bit frustrating I will be out of action for a while and can't properly rest since I've been doing a lot of travelling in recent times and it will be nice to take a good break from it all, considering I'm still battling this cold which has been stuck on me for a month now.

Also looking forward to updating my business blog soon, will post up the link once I get a few meaningful posts and plans for it.  Anyways, getting tired, will call it an early one tonight before I make the big move part 2.  ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment