Friday 22 July 2011

Re-animated


 It's scary, tomorrow is finally Tokyo Hardcore's launch into Adelaide.  Things may not have gone to plan but still it's going to be fun to rock AV-Con and meet lots of awesome people there.  Considering how dinner went with Susannah's friends last night, I'm looking forward to catching up with the girls again and so many more, especially since time has been so against me catching up with people in Adelaide as well.

I'm slowly starting to get the hang of Adelaide and I'm slowly getting over all the little differences, overall taking Susannah out of the picture, it's still quite nice here.  Perth definitely has it's charm although I'm starting to like what Adelaide has to offer, it's a bit more multicultural, got a nice old school feel to it and I've really noticed the whole nerd/alt friendly vibe here, it doesn't compare to Melbourne but it's a nice improvement.  There are still a few things I do prefer in Perth, I was horrified to find there were no ITG machines pre-loaded with Caramelldansen!

Despite all the craziness, free time is slowly starting to creep a little bit my way in terms of my life slowing down and making an attempt to get fitter so I'll end up sleeping less despite the insanely freezing Adelaide cold though.  Thankfully Susannah has some pretty warm clothes and keeps me warm at night.

I think the other thing that's really caught my attention is the number of people clicking to attend Neko Nation Adelaide, it's quite insane the following here we've built up, although I've noticed a lot of people said yes despite living in Melbourne and Perth, although we did have a fair few fly over from last time.

Other interesting things, include the AV-Con drinking game where everyone must take a shot when I call "AV-Con", "Wai-Con" instead.

Getting a bit frustrated at how slow the roads are here in comparison to Perth, on the plus side, nobody has screwed up a merge here, seriously, it's nice to be in a place where people can merge!

Things between me and Susannah are great, our relationship may be getting a bit more real with more duller things such as chores, working lives but things are still wonderful and she is still the one I need to be with for the rest of my life.  ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment