Friday 1 July 2011

Adelaide Touchdown

So I've finally properly arrived in my new home now.  I technically arrived two weeks ago but it sort of doesn't count when I spent less than 24 hours there, didn't unpack my bags and spent a whole bunch of time doing last minute things for Japan.

Now that I've arrived, my bags are still unpacked, thanks to a massive sleep to catch up on sleep dep from Japan.  Got one hell of a week, got a lot of stuff to organise for Tokyo Hardcore for AV-Con in particular as well and really need to get onto booking all these venues for Neko Nation hopefully by next week, although things have been made difficult by having my phone services suspended which I need to sort out today though.

Looks like most of my life will be all going good, in terms of uni and work all going to plan, will need to go back to Perth to pick up all of my stuff though which means I can fully settle in properly rather then relying on a few outfits at the moment which really sucks, even once I do get them in me and Susannah are going to have a pretty full wardrobe since she's offered to share my stuff in there so it's going to be pretty full!



Other then that, I've got an epic week of stuff to organise but would like to meet some peeps in Adelaide though and possibly find an arcade sometime, lots of work but some play needs to fit in there somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment