Tuesday 5 July 2011

Settling In

Slowly starting to settle into Adelaide, been having a quiet period in my life at the moment, which is very rare in my life.  It's still taking it's time on my end, not having a job or uni here yet means I can kind of chill out and everything is still feeling like a holiday although to be honest, it's looking a bit dull in terms of exciting things happening as all the money is being put into Tokyo Hardcore rather than on ourselves.  However it'll all be worth it in the end plus if it means that I have to save money by snuggling up with my catgirl and watching anime and movies, so life is awesome in that regards.  ^__^

Getting ready for the trip over to Perth, which is essentially only going to be done to move my stuff over and with the only significant thing we are doing is an investor meeting for Tokyo Hardcore, plus a proper chance to say goodbye to my family too.

Once I arrive, I've got a uni open day and will be starting my first new day of my job.  It will really start to kick in then.

Really looking forward to AV-Con, while I won't get to explore AV-Con as such I'll probably be better off in the stall so I can finally have everyone find where we are so I can finally meet all the people in Adelaide which I must admit is still quite hard to do on my end, missing out on many weekends to get this all happening and also to get this Neko Nation tour going too.

Glad things are going well here, things can be a bit slow at the moment but finally living with my catgirl is awesome.  ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment