Friday 11 November 2011

Survival of the dead and alive

It was an absolutely brutal week this week, insane amounts of dramu, workloads and an insanely high pressured week which far from saw everything go to plan.  It was a case of one small domino screwing up Monday morning and a lot of bad follow throughout the week.

It's been an insane week to get through, I work a minimum of 11 hour days at the moment, 12-13 hour days are not too common and of course that's not excluding work I have to take home or work that I've been somewhat behind as well.  It's looking like there is a solution to everything though as me and Susannah are trying to work our schedules and our roles, plus we're both pretty high achievers so we just want things to go faster and better in terms of the store and Neko Nation.


Getting ready for big things with Tokyo Hardcore preparing for major stock additions across the month and on my end I've decided to turn what was just a Brisbane and Perth show into a 2012 national show tour.  It sucks with the amount of work that has to be done but I'm absolutely over the moon with how things are going there.

Despite all the work, I'm very excited about the tour, there's going to be some amazing people and some amazing experiences along the way, in particular over the moon about Brisbane, which has fallen head over heels for the night!

Anyways, hoping to have a more chillaxed weekend, trying to understand and master Starcraft and also looking to play some ITG as well, while practising some DJing in particular trying to get into some new genres as well this weekend which should be good.  Looking forward to also chatting with some peeps which has been near impossible to do with my recent workload.

Hopefully can summon up the energy to rave tonight as well but we'll see, the thought of me going to someone else's event is really something else, it's been a long time!  XD

No comments:

Post a Comment