Monday 21 November 2011

November Behind the scenes - Monday

First day out of seven on behind the scenes blog posts, here we go!

Morning
Wake up in the morning after a pretty decent sleep but it's never enough, especially with a pretty long day coming up.  After the usual getting ready process, I get onto my Evernote, a lovely program which helps me keep a track of my to-do list, on my computer but also on my mobile, it's pretty handy stuff, simple but effective.  My list for the week is insanely long as you can see in the picture.

Afternoon
Spend most of the day fighting of troubles with photoshop, quite simply getting the new graphics ready for Neko Nation Adelaide and all the future shows, which involves some pretty huge graphic files which probably aren't suited for such a laptop like mine.  With many frustrating moments spent, I've got enough work done for now and having a pretty flakey day in regards to concentration and trying to struggle with getting the new website done up and making much more progress on the tour.  I did get a chance to meet one of my favourite peeps who I don't see often, Mel from Miss Pixies which was pretty cool.  ^^

Night
Head off to my work at ANZ, pretty ok day but am absolutely drained from exhaustion with failing to get far on the website.  Arrived back home to my lovely catgirl and had plans to really get onto the website but failed and crash dramatically and hard.  Was originally aiming for an all night caffeine binge but a refreshed morning and a chance to try my work from home tomorrow or in a do not disturb mode will do wonders.  Despite a pretty blah day, things take a much interesting turn for tomorrow once I get back to my messages and e-mails.   ^^

Also chilling out with Starcraft, so Korean.  XD

No comments:

Post a Comment