Sunday 6 November 2011

Adelaide - Feels good man

After what has been one of the most insanest months of my life, the store has finally opened and a lot of stress relief has finally poured out over the pre-opening week but alas it has been a more than amazing week to make up for it.  Overall it has been an interesting experience in the store, finally being able to be seen in public rather than hiding away in my room.

It's been an interesting week where I've finally gotten a chance to hangout and really start to talk a lot to the cosplay, anime and lolita community, I may seem a bit rude and quiet but the reality is I'm still pretty shy, plus it's been a bit difficult to talk to people here in Adelaide as well since I'm struggling to remember so many new names, trying to learn more about people plus Susannah has a tendancy to talk over me when I'm talking to people as well.  XP

For the record Susannah is pretty much the one running the show but a lot of things have to go through me first since while Susannah has some pretty epic visions, ideas and knows how to work her loli magic, I've got a lot of work in seeing how to realistically make everything work, keeping an active eye on stock, accounts, technical work and in general I do a lot of heavily analysing work in regards to seeing what works, what's the most important things to do write now.  In short Susannah is an amazing creative person who comes up with a lot of ideas, however it's basically keeping a lot of the goals in focus.

I'm starting to enjoy life properly in Adelaide now that things are going well, since it's been a crazy time coming here and I haven't properly enjoyed myself, Susannah pretty much made me start getting to work on Tokyo Hardcore as soon as I landed in Adelaide (=although I did get a trip to Japan out of it, downside was that I was exhausted from overworking to save up for Tokyo Hardcore, exams and just general stress.  Got back to start a new job, new business and quickly got into starting the Neko Nation Tour which over time, has been a lot more work for me as I've been leading the way with the tours, in the same way Susannah has been leading Tokyo Hardcore.

Anyways, things are starting to relax a bit more and with the decision not to work Sundays in terms of taking days off and finally getting a chance to party.  It will be good to get out and finally let myself loose after not properly getting to party at the last Neko Nations and being homebound for so long.

With that said there's always more work and I'm getting excited about the 2012 Neko Nation tour again, so much excite.  ^_____^

No comments:

Post a Comment