Wednesday 14 September 2011

A Reflection

It didn't take too long for 2011 to be the craziest year of my life and this certainly shows no signs of letting up!  What started looking like a pretty average year, has seen it go huge in so many ways.

It's interesting to see what's happened with Neko Nation which originally started off as a small side project to fill in my university holidays has now turned out to be virtually my full time job.  It's insane to compare that first event with two catgirls and four DJ's in that small club in Perth to the hardcore extravagant Adelaide show that occured earlier the month.

In between then I've watched insanely rapid change, which has seen me travel around various cities, get involved with numerous businesses and go on some pretty awesome adventures which have really made my year.  There has been a tremendous amount of hard work, as a matter a fact, this year has been an epic juggling act of survival with workloads constantly increasing, regardless of how much work and education I've tried to shed.

I'm still mindblown at the rapid pace of the year to finally feel that I'm starting to actually go in a direction I like, I remember saying that studying accounting and getting a career would be the aim until I found something I really wanted to do and it seems to have come by way faster than I would have thought, maybe it's still far from perfect, the stress is far from outweighing the awards at the moment as things are very unstable with all the projects I am involved in at the moment.

I've enjoyed this year, Susannah has made my life absolutely complete and amazing and shown me a world that I only ever dreamed, not only that but made it look viable and believable.  Susannah has been an absolute goddess and an unbelievable perfection.  I took a gigantic gamble with Susannah but it didn't take too long for me to decide that she was perfect for me and to commit to a marriage.  While some might think it's a bit insane early on, the reality is we're handling so much responsibility and problem solving with our businesses that a marriage isn't going to be too difficult in comparison.

There has been a huge craziness that she has brought into my life which is scary to deal with at times, the rapid pace we move at times is attrocious for the heart rate but makes for some interesting adventures and stories.  It's definitely been a crazy year to look back on but the thing is there are some quiet and well rested moments and she has been the absolute best to me in regards to looking after me which is a nightmare to do for those who've seen me at my worst.

Yes I do realise that a lot of this is quite all over the place, but there's a lot to let out even if it's not all in order.....

No comments:

Post a Comment