Saturday 4 February 2012

Damage Control

Being a dual small business owner isn't about being surrounded in beautiful lolitas by day and sexy catgirls by night, there's an insane amount of work that takes place before much reward comes by and as a result epic stress builds up with very little way of releasing it.

The store has been a nightmare to manage, January is always slow in retail and even worse for lolita which gets badly effected by heat, Wai-Con seemed to have counteracted the worst of it.  Things don't get easier, I'm still trying to actually sort out all this Wai-Con stuff to this day, things have been insanely crazy in both my work and personal life as such.


Basically, life has hit a rough patch for me, I've encountered quite a lot of things that need to change dramatically and while I've got the usual tiredness and stress issues, it doesn't help I've had recent car, business, work, fitness and home problems.  Trying to keep in top of things has been proving to be a nightmare.

As such it looks like we're working on some new plans for Tokyo Hardcore, some new events outside of Neko Nation once I've got my time free and a new exercise plan that I"m trying to get on top of at the moment.  I will admit quite a lot of it will also melt off once I get to Brisbane, since I honestly felt very unfulfilled with the Perth show in regards to the end result, things just kept going against me throughout the night and while people enjoyed it I wanted to make the show a lot better, I'm pretty harsh on myself when it comes to events and as such Neko Nation is heavily evolving and I hope the Brisbane show ends up quite amazing with our plans.

Any moment now I'll be on top of all the accounting and looking forward to a fun but busy Sunday off.  ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment